Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Rodney King

When Rodney Glen King passed away last Saturday morning, I began a count down to when the negative and at times, hateful comments would start. Now, It`s on and cracking. Some of the post I`v seen so far are absolutely hateful towards Mr King and you know where it`s coming from, without saying. I for one, wanted Rodney King to make it, without being pushed every year of being reminded of what he experienced with the Los Angeles Police Department.But, how could he move on from that chapter in his life, when they have this annual anniversary of the riots in Los Angeles. We all know what those riots were about so, there`s no need for me to explain it. Rodney King said "I never wanted to be Rodney King" in an interview sometime ago, but for some reason, there were people out there in our community pushing him to be Rodney King. 

No comments:

Post a Comment