Followers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Is there hope?

For many of us who love to frot with a another dude, it can be very frustrating. There are many  reasons for this, lack of men in our areas who share a common interest, lack of consistency, lack of follow up and just out and out laziness. I see many brothas posting to connect with others only to fall on deaf ears and if there is an interest, it tends to lead to a dead end due to endless emails. I always hoped to find and area where brothas who share the love of frot can come together and be comfortable with who they are and seek one another out without the embarrassment. Unfortunately, I'm still looking.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I would love to meet a guy in my area who I could frot with on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed brotha Theo, it can be and often is frustrating but we cannot compromise who we are and what we want. On the other hand, it helps to communicate with other like-minded brothas (sometimes); but blogs like yours does offer some hope. Thank you for being you and for your time. Love your spirit. Stay strong.

    Blu

    ReplyDelete